Her Children Left Her, But Not the Children She Taught

0

 

She was a math teacher in Mallapuram, Kerala, India. One day, one of her students saw her begging near a train station but did not recognize her very well. later, the student realized it was his class teacher.

Her student asked her what she was doing at the railway station in such a situation, she said, "After I retired my children left me, I became homeless since then, so I found myself begging in front of the railway station. "
The crying student brought her home and gave her good clothes, food, and planned her accommodation, contacting all the educated schoolmates. They did amazing things, moved her to a better place to live and changed her life forever.
Lessons:
Her children left her, but not the children she taught. Love other children as you love your own, because no one knows what tomorrow may bring.

Credit: Mohammed Abbasi

May be an image of 1 person and text

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)